Crowley’s Granite Concepts is Portland’s premier natural stone countertop fabrication and installation company. We specialize in providing remodeling contractors and homeowners with an exceptionally high degree of convenience during the installation process, and our systematic approach and revolutionary processes enable us to deliver an experience that is unrivaled in our industry with great predictability and consistency.
We are looking to fill a full time Inside Sales position to join our sales team.
• If you are seeking meaning and purpose in your work
• If you are well organized and detail-oriented
• If you hate office politics as much as we do
• If you are professional and results-driven, yet light-hearted and fun
• If you are people-oriented
• If you are driven to exceed expectations in all you do
• If it’s in your bones to seek continual improvement
• If you take initiative, are self-motivated and take pride in what you do
We want to talk with you.
At Crowley’s, your values, abilities, and track record of successes are more important than direct experience in our industry. That being said, the ideal candidate must be:
1. Detail-oriented, organized, and extremely dependable. (99% attendance required)
2. Capable of producing well laid out and error-free documents
3. Able to communicate effectively- both verbally and written
4. Outgoing and energetic
5. Passionate about people and providing SUPERIOR customer service
6. Experienced with either a CRM or other lead generating database
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Excel)
8. Comfortable with the sales process, not afraid to ask for the sale
Specific Duties/Responsibilities by position
• Greet walk-in customers in a courteous and professional manner
• Qualify/screen prospective clients - ability to gather all necessary data to provide accurate quotes
• Handle a multi-line telephone system and direct calls
• Produce and send quotes, managing a book of leads and contacts and follow through on all details
• Return calls and E-mails from CRM and website leads, proper entry/set up into customer CRM
• Conduct sales presentations, present products, and service offerings, prepare and execute contracts
• Provide admin, clerical and office sales support to all customers as needed
Crowley’s is committed to maintaining a positive work environment with great people who share, demonstrate, and live out our core values, and take pride in working for a company that also lives its core values, vision and mission.
Our employee benefits include:
• Competitive wage with regular performance evaluations and opportunities for advancement
• Company paid medical coverage (100% for all employees who work 25 + hrs./week - Employee only)
• Paid Life insurance, PTO and 6 paid holidays
• Supplemental benefits also available at employee's cost (Dependent coverage, Dental, Vision, Accident/Hospitalization) Flexible Spending Account, and more!
• Outstanding working environment
• Family-friendly, atmosphere and culture
If you would like to be considered for this, or any other position within our company, you MUST:
• Submit a Resume AND a Cover Letter. In your cover letter, please include a brief summary of your past experiences, provide examples of how you meet the qualifications listed above and explain why you think you would be a great addition to our team.
• Specify your hours of availability to work each day Mon - Saturday. (This position requires working Saturdays, with Thurs or Fri & Sundays off)
• Please also mention the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, as we currently have multiple job postings.
• And YES! You must submit a cover letter with your resume in order to be considered for this position.
• No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour plus sales bonus - to full commission, DOE