In a world where fabricators are free to make up the rules as to how the experience unfolds in your home as well as the finished quality that they perform to, you need to be equipped to evaluate the companies, and compare the quotes that they provide, so you can avoid the chance of being hustled.
In our latest video, we will show you how to come out on top when shopping for granite and quartz counters. All you have to do is ask the fabricators you are considering these eight simple questions:
- Will you help me select my slab?
- Can I participate in the layout?
- Who manages the project details?
- How long will it take to get my counters?
- Will my seams be visible?
- How do you attach the undermount-sink?
- How will you reinforce the sink counter?
- Will my edges be chip free and smooth?
Watch the video to learn more!
Don’t forget to download our free countertop buying guide, which provides expert tips on how to choose the best countertop for you home, needs, style, and budget!
8 Essential Questions To Ask When Shopping For Granite & Quartz Counters in Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Serving Portland OR, Vancouver WA, and the Oregon Coast