Skip to content

Who Removes My Old Counters?

Who Removes My Old Counters?


Complete kitchen remodel.


Who Removes My Old Counters?

Potential customers often worry about removing their existing counters to make room for new. They ask, “Who takes them out and how do we get rid of them? Who disconnects and reconnects my plumbing?”

The answer is . . . it depends on your project.

The process is straight forward if you are keeping your existing cabinets. You, the homeowner, are responsible for arranging for a plumber and demolition company to perform these services.

If the cabinets are being replaced, you or your general contractor arrange the plumbing disconnect and cabinet removal to facilitate the new cabinet installation. You arrange to have the plumbing re-connected after new counter installation.

Is there an easier way?

Some premium fabricators, like Crowley’s, offer another option. They have business relationships with plumbing and demolition partners. If you elect to hire the recommended partners, the fabricator will facilitate all the scheduling thus relieving you of the stress and bother.

These fabricators can also introduce you to dependable tile setters, carpenters, electricians, or other tradesmen needed for a project. Don’t be afraid to ask for recommendations.

3 Keys to hiring the right contractor

Who Removes My Old Counters? in Portland OR & Vancouver WA

Serving the surrounding area

Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Tualatin OR | Tigard | Lake Oswego | Canby | Wilsonville | SW Portland | NW Portland | Hillsboro

King City OR | Gresham | Milwaukie | Oregon City | Clackamas | Troutdale | Forest Grove | Camas | Vancouver WA | Washougal | Salmon Creek | Battle Ground